Subscribing to the Standard Plan is easy and requires the use of your admin password.
Your admin password can be found in the email we sent you when you created your Space. The email should look something like this:Check your Space's admin password
If you're inside the Space as an attendee
- While in your Space, click on the "Upgrade Plan" button in the bottom left corner of your Space.
- You will be asked to enter admin password in order to upgrade this Space. If you're not an admin, you will need to ask the admin to provide you with this password (see email example above).
- After you enter the admin password, you will see the pricing plans for your Space. Click the "Upgrade Plan" button next to the plan you want.
4. Enter your credit card details and complete your subscription process. For your peace of mind, we use Stripe for credit card processing, so all transactions are made securely.Enter your credit card details and click "Subscribe for $49.99/month"
If you log in as an admin
If you are an admin, you should already be in possession of a secret admin-login link, which should look something like this:
If you log in using this link, you will see the following interface in your Space:
Click on Menu button at the top.
Choose "Plans and Billing".
The rest of the steps are exactly the same as the procedure described in the previous section.
- Choose your preferred plan
- Enter your card details to subscribe
We hope this covers all of your questions about the subscription process. Please note that Standard Plan Spaces are limited to monthly participant-minutes quota. If you're planning on high-volume usage (virtual office for remote teams every day, or regular conferences), then we recommend other plans: https://www.notion.so/spatialchat/SpatialChat-Pricing-Plans-66e19c71749c4ae99c063a7efea22ae9
If you are interested, please fill this form and we'll be in touch: