As always, you need to be logged in as admin in order to add rooms in your Space, as well as to customize them.
If your plan supports multiple rooms, then you will be able to add rooms to your Space.
You can name and rename your rooms:
Just click on the edit button next to the room and you'll be given the following options:
- Rename Room
- Change Position
- Duplicate Room
- Room Permissions
- Room Password
- Hide Room
- Remove Room
Repositioning your room is easy — just click on the arrow buttons to change the room order.
You can also duplicate the room with this function:
It will create a copy of a room with the included elements (background, background settings, room permissions, pinned elements, Spawn Spot).
This function will help you to hide a room if necessary:
- Rooms can be un/hidden by admins.
- Hidden rooms can be seen by admins and hosts.
- Guests who leave a hidden room will no longer be able to see it.
Now you can also lock your rooms with the help of a password (after clicking on the edit button next to the room):
You can lock any room in your Space with a password except the last one because the new guests without passwords should be able to enter.
Keep in mind that:
- Hosts can enter the locked rooms
- Hosts can't set or change the room passwords
- Admin can enter any room
- If a guest is in the room which becomes locked, he stays in the room. But he can't reenter it.